(Citrus aurantium ssp. amara)
Derived from flowers of bitter orange.It has a royal, elegant and uplifting aroma. Neroli is named after an Italian Princess of the 17th Century who loved to pepper her belongings with it for protection during the period of Black Death. A precious oil, 1000kg of flowers are needed to extract 1kg of Neroli essential oil. Neroliis revered as one of the best oils to calm and stabilize the heart and mind,one of the most effective sedative and antidepressant remedies.
Neroli essential oil is beneficial for:
1. Circulatory System – Peripheral circulation and palpitations, immunostimulant
2. Digestive System –Indigestion, flatulence, chronic diarrhea and hiccups
3. Integumentary System – Nourishes skin, stimulates growth of healthy new cells, reduces stretch marks and scars, tones complexion
4. Nervous System – Sedative and antidepressant,useful for palpitations, irritability and insomnia.
5. Reproductive System – Pre-menstrual symptoms, menopause